The academic council of the school will pursue the registered applications. The following selection procedures are maintained to finalize the new admission.
- Availability of Seats / Vacancies
- Priority in the order of registration
- Academic performance in the previous school as per the records produced.
- Performance of the candidate in the "Written Entrance Test"
- Performance of the candidate in the personal interview
- Marks scored in the X class public examination will also be considered for XI class admission.
Entrance Test, Personal Interview & Assessment Procedure
Only those candidates who have registered their application will be eligible to sit for the written entrance test followed by the personal interview